Background

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Au Revoir, Paris!

Hi Sparkling Scrappers!
These Paris pages are from a EuroTrip I took almost 4 years ago now. I love scrapping after I travel because there are just so many good photos! Sorry if they are not great quality, I am just getting the hang of the blogging world. They are quite old pages, but hopefully I will be making the trip back to Paris in a couple of months, so I'm excited to see how my scrapping has benefitted from the blogging world's help!

Unfortunately because the quality isn't great its hard to see, but the red stickers are velvet, a great find from Michael's. I also added some normal stickers, which I usually don't use because I find that they have trouble standing out from the page, but they were so perfect I couldn't resist!


On this page I used stickers again and some glittering letters to make an understated title. The journaling tag I made by hand by copying a transparency onto printed paper and backing it! A really great and inexpensive way to make a unique place to journal and a detailed focal point for the page!

Thanks for looking!
Scrap Happy =]

No comments:

Post a Comment