Background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Love!

Hello Sparkling Scrappers!


This is my New Love card, designed for the "Truly Madly Crafty Challenges!"
Follow them here, Truly Madly Crafty Challenges!





As you can tell, I used a purple monochromatic scheme. I added my favorite sparkly ribbon in the background on both the title and the flowers, along with the lace doily. The flowers are handmade, although really hard to see, because of the poor photo quality. I colored them in on cardstock and used clear embossing to thicken them up! I hope to eventually post a video about them!

Thanks for Looking!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, loving all that sparkle! Thanks so much for joining in with the Truly Madly Crafty Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love all the purple and the doily looks really good. Thanks for joining us at Truly, Madly, Crafty for our second challenge.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete